Everything we serve is Gluten-Free
It’s delicious too! Just check out our reviews on TripAdvisor where most of the comments are from people who had no idea they were eating gluten-free food. Everyone in our family lives with some sort of food sensitivity so this issue is personal. We understand how important it is to know that the food you are eating is safe for you and your specific needs. That’s why we decided to keep our kitchen entirely gluten-free making us the only entirely gluten-free B&B in Austin.
Our gluten-free breakfast menu starts with the freshest, local, organic food we can find. The menu typically includes:
- Homemade granola made from organic, gluten free oats served with optional mix-ins (raisins, nuts, shredded coconut, etc.)
- Homemade honey yogurt, made from Mill-King whole milk (just outside Waco) and on request non-dairy milk (usually almond, coconut, or hemp milk)
- Fresh fruit salad prepared each morning (all organic fruit as much as possible)
- Hard boiled eggs featuring Jeremiah Cunningham’s “World’s Best Eggs” – all organic and pasture-raised at Coyote Creek farm in nearby Elgin
- and something baked fresh daily like muffins or scones
Gluten-Free and More
Often our guests don’t realize that they are eating gluten-free and they still rave about the baked goods. We also understand and can accommodate many other special diets such as vegan, paleo, and nut-free. Just make sure to let us know what you require when you book your stay with us.
Reserve a Room Today
We have several rooms to choose from including 3 suites that are great for families. We also host events like Weddings or Business Retreats. We know some great caterers that you can work with who can safely accommodate gluten-free and other special diets. Check our availability and make a reservation online or call us at +1.855.444.6700 if you have questions.